Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BLog 26: Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your 2-Hour Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I'm most proud if my content and answers, I felt like I was able to cover a lot of information and I felt like i had a lot to talk about. I also made time which was really good. I felt like i connected with my audience and they seemed to be really interested in what i was talking about. I got a lot of positive feed back.
(2) Questions to Consider
a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?
AE
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
  P
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
 
My mentorship was very helpful. I used a lot of resources from there. they were able to answer all of my questions and I felt very comfortable going there to mentor.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
 
I wouldve done more research and took better notes. I felt like i did enough to present on. But towards the end of the year it was hard to remember what i had read at the beginning and when i looked back its wasnt very helpful.
(5) Finding Value
How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.  
 
I can now run a marathon as well as train myself with out running into problems i know what to look for in injuries and how to train, run, and eat effectively. I was not able to do all these on my own before so its good not needing a trainer anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment