Thursday, May 23, 2013

6

2 hour

Since my 2hr presentation is coming up on Tuesday I have been getting ready by creating my powerpoint and other props. I was planning on doing my sponge on the different types of stretching. Then I will have the students perform some of these stretches. Then I will go into the rest of my presentation and begin with my first answer, training. I will elaborate on the importance of training and how it can affect your overall out come of you race. Then I will go on to my second answer, performance and form. I will teach them about the different types of shoes and how to know which shoe fits you best. Then I will talk about form and what proper form is while running. Lastly i will go into my third answer. Diet and hydration. Once im done with that i will go into my 1st activity on carbs and hydration. Once that activity is done i will go into my second activity. Fitting shoes and applying proper form. Then i will go onto my third activity, which will be the obstacle course. When the class comes inside i will conclude with my best sources and product.
I will have bibs for the students to wear with their names on them. The color of the bibs will relate to who their partner is. At that point they will sit down and i will begin my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment