Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·   https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0ScZ3XdhqYidlpTa3VCT2t1Snc/edit?usp=sharing
·     Mike Gonzalez (626) 568=3331

    Interpretive
Through my experience mentoring i was able to gain a lot of friendships with fellow runners. I was able to get a lot of different perspectives from a wide range of people. From short distance coaches to long distance coaches, to people who were doing their first 5k, to a woman who was able to run a 100 mile race. By having these people around me i was able to get many different perspectives. I was able to broaden my mind of all the different aspects of the running world.
   Applied
Like I mentioned before I was able to broaden my running spectrum. I was able to get answers about my EQ which helped me find new places to research. I was also able to directly find one of my answers able finding a proper shoe. I learned how important it  was for some one to know their feet and wear a shoe that's going to benefit them. I feel like it actually gave me a place to start when i was doing my research. I even got a lot of book recommendations, and project ideas from the workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment